Salt Lake Temple - Antiqued
Some people feel that altering images in Adobe Photoshop is against the rules.  I'm not one of those people :). This photo was taken in February 2007 while shooting my brother-in-law David's (insert plug for Forever Strong http://rugbymovie.com/ opens this weekend, and he's in it!) wedding.  I revisited this photograph earlier this year (while trying to come up with a gift for Lisa) and after a few filters and color tweaks, here is the finished result. Lisa posted about it on her blog and there were a few who asked if/where they could get this print, and now I have an answer.
Prints are available with a lustre finish as an 8x10 or 16x20, perfect for framing.  Additional sizes, as well as canvases are also available, contact me for pricing and more information.
6 Responses to “Salt Lake Temple”
  1. Kristen says:

Hey Ryan,
    I tried checking out that site (I would love info on ordering one) and can’t seem to see your prints. It shows that I need to log in to see your work. Thanks!

2. Ryan says:

Kristen, if you go to the site, do you see a drop down box? Temple should be one of the options, and click the login button. Let me know if you don’t see that option.

3. Ryan says:

I cleaned up the order process, the previous method was kind of a pain, so we’ll try this way instead.

4. Valerie M. says:

I didn’t win your giveaway, but would love to buy a copy of this. I noticed that you have the option to pick it up. Would I be able to do that? Please let me know as soon as you can so I can order it. It is so beautiful! Thanks.

5. Kristen Harmon says:

Hi Ryan-

I need this image in a different size (it needs to fit a 5 in X 5 in. frame). I am wondering if I can Save the image and print it at home and send you a check for the royalties ($10? Whatever you feel is fair). It’s a beautiful image. Please let me know if we can make arrangements. Thanks!

Kristen Harmon

6. mardee says:

Ryan, I’m looking for a temple picture for a diy project I’m working on– was wondering if I could pay for the rights to download this (just once) to do my project? It’s beautiful and just what I’m looking for.